— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
It’s the moment shoppers have been waiting for: Black Friday 2021 has truly kicked off. At Reviewed, we love great deals on amazing products, and with holiday shopping kicking off in earnest, we’ve compiled a comprehensive guide to all the cream-of-the-crop best Black Friday 2021 deals, the most jaw-dropping sales and answered all your questions about what, where and when to shop.
Tackle your holiday shopping with deals and expert advice delivered straight to your phone. Sign up for text message alerts from the deal-hunting team at Reviewed.
Black Friday officially starts on Friday, November 26, but the deals are already in full swing. Many retailers—including Amazon, Best Buy, Target and Walmart—have been releasing deals in waves, and there are new savings to shop every day. With stock and supply chain issues being top-of-mind, we’re advising shoppers looking for must-have items not to wait to buy, especially when if items are already discounted. Whether you’re looking for a gift for loved ones, some top-tier tech or some holiday-gathering style, we’ve got you covered.
►Amazon Black Friday 2021: Amazon Black Friday 2021 sale to start on Thanksgiving with ‘more deals than ever before’
We’ve rounded up the best of the best Black Friday 2021 deals here. Check back often—we’ll be adding new deals and updating this list with the latest sales and savings through Cyber Monday. Happy shopping!
The best Black Friday tech deals
The best Black Friday headphone deals
The best Black Friday laptop deals
- Samsung Galaxy Chromebook 2 from Samsung $49.99 with trade-in (Save $150 to $500)
- Lenovo Flex 3 11-Inch 2-in-1 Chromebook Laptop from Best Buy for $149 (save $230)
- Microsoft 12.4-Inch Touch-Screen Surface Laptop Go at Best Buy (10th Generation) for $549.99 (Save $150)
- Microsoft 12.3-Inch Surface Pro 7 (10th Generation) for $699.99 at Best Buy (Save $200)
- Macbook Air Laptop: Apple M1 Chip, 13-inch Retina Display, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD Storage from Amazon for $ $849 (Save $151)
- Samsung Galaxy Book Pro 360 from Samsung from $1,009.99 with trade-in (Save $40 to $320)
- Apple MacBook Pro 13-Inch Display with Touch Bar, Intel Core i5, 6GB Memory and 512GB SSD from Best Buy for $1,299.99 (Save $500)
- Samsung 15-Inch Galaxy Book Pro 360 1TB and 32-Inch M7 4K UHD Smart Monitor Bundle from Samsung for $1,379.98 (Save $570)
- Apple MacBook Pro 16-Inch Display with Touch Bar, Intel Core i7, 16GB Memory, AMD Radeon Pro 5300M and 512GB SSD from Best Buy for $1,799 (Save $600)
The best Black Friday TV deals
- TCL 32-inch Class 3-Series HD Smart Roku TV from Target for $159.99 (Save $50)
- RCA 58-Inch 4K UHD LED Roku Smart TV at Target for $379.99 (Save $220)
- TCL 55-Inch Class 55S435 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Smart Roku TV for $379.99 from Target (Save $140)
- Vizio 50-Inch V-Series 4K/HDR Smart TV from Target for $399.99 (Save $20)
- Samsung The Frame TV from Samsung from $449.99 (Save $150 to $1,000)
- TCL 65-Inch 65S435 Roku 4K UHD HDR Smart TV from Target for $499.99 (Save $220)
- Vizio 65-inch Class V-Series 4K HDR Smart TV from Best Buy for $499.99 (Save $130)
- LG 55-Inch 55NANO75 NanoCell 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV from Target for $599.99 (Save $100)
- Samsung 65-Inch UN65AU8000 Smart 4K UHD TV from Target for $699.99 (Save $100)
- LG 70-Inch Class NanoCell 75 Series LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $749.99 at Best Buy (Save $450)
- Sony 55-Inch Class KD55X85J 4K Ultra HD LED Smart Google TV with Dolby Vision HDR from Target for $849.99 (Save $150)
- Samsung Q80A QLED 4K Smart TV from Samsung from $899.99 (Save $300 to $1,200)
- Samsung 55-Inch Q80A QLED 4K UHD Smart TV for $999.99 at Best Buy (Save $200)
- Samsung 43-Inch Sero QLED 4K UHD HDR Smart TV from Samsung for $999.99 (Save $1,000)
- Sony X950H 55-inch 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV for $1,019.99 (Save $180)
- LG 48-Inch Class 4K UHD Smart OLED HDR TV at Target for $1,099.99 (Save $200)
- LG 55-Inch A1 4K/HDR OLED TV from Best Buy for $1,099.99 (Save $200)
- Samsung 65-Inch The Frame LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $1,499.99 at Best Buy (Save $500)
- LG 65-Inch Class 90 Series QNED Mini-LED 4K UHD Smart TV for $1,599.99 at Best Buy (Save $400)
- LG 77-Inch Class CX Series OLED 4K UHD Smart webOS TV for $2,499.99 (Save $800)
- Samsung The Terrace QLED 4K Smart TV from Samsung from $2,799.99 (Save $700 to $3,000)
- Samsung QN900A Neo QLED 8K Smart TV from Samsung from $3,299.99 (Save $1,700 to $3,500)
The best Black Friday kitchen deals
The best Black Friday vacuum deals
The best Black Friday fashion deals
Purses and wallets
The best Black Friday shoe deals
The best Black Friday parenting deals
The best Black Friday lifestyle deals
The best Black Friday bedding and bath deals
The best Black Friday home and furniture deals
The best Black Friday appliance deals
The best Black Friday beauty deals
The best Black Friday streaming deals
The best Black Friday gaming and game deals
The best Black Friday outdoor and sports deals
The best Black Friday sales
- Academy Sports: Get up to 50% off clothing from Nike, Adidas, North Face, Under Armor and more. You can also get $100 off outdoor cooking essentials.
- All-Clad: Get customer-favorites from All-Clad for massive price cuts during this early Black Friday All-Clad VIP Factory Seconds sale.
- Amazon:Every day, Amazon marks down tech products, kitchen essentials, personal care items, fashion, beauty and games for one day only.
- AncestryDNA:Score the DNA test kit our tester loved for as little as $59—$40 off the full $99 list price—and save up to 30% on gift subscriptions during the AncestryDNA Black Friday sale.
- Athleta:Save as much as 60% on Reviewed-approved leggings, jackets and athleisure of all kinds.
- Avocado:Snag a cozy, customer-favorite mattress from Avocado during the sleep retailer’s early Black Friday mattress sale. Though December 6, you can save $125 on hybrid and latex mattresses with coupon code SAVEBIG and get as much as $300 off luxury plush mattresses with promo code BFBLISS.
- Beautyrest: Take as much as $300 off Beautyrest Black and Black Hybrid mattress, and as much as $200 off Harmony Lux and Harmony Lux Hybrid mattresses until December 6.
- Best Buy: The tech retailer is offering a plethora of items on sale before the shopping holiday, including a stylish set of headphones for $150 off.
- Big Blanket:Snag Black Friday prices on cozy throws from Big Blanket. During the brand’s Black Friday Early Access sale, shoppers can save $30 on purchases of $100 or more, $60 on purchases on $200 or more and $100 on purchases of $325 or more.
- Brooklinen:Brooklinen makes our favorite sheet set and pillow protector (among other favorites) and through November 30, you can take 20% off sitewide.
- Caraway: Save as much as 20% on nonstick cookware and bakeware pieces our tester called “healthy, clean and gorgeous to boot.”
- Casper:Now through November 24, customers can save up to 20% on mattresses from Casper.
- Coach:Save as much as 50% on a Coach purse, wallet or more—and shipping is free on all orders. There’s an extended return policy too, so you can pick out gifts stress-free.
- Coach Outlet:Score a Coach purse for up to 65% off right now. This massive Black Friday 2021 sale includes markdowns on handbags, crossbodies, shoulder bags and more.
- Coop Home Goods:Refresh your home for the holidays with markdowns on pillows (including our very favorite pillow) and bedding from Coop. For a limited time you can save up to 40% sitewide when you enter promo code FRIYAY at checkout.
- Chewy:Shop holiday gifts for your pets at can’t-beat prices at Chewy. Right now, you can pick up toys, treats and more for your furry friend at up to 40% off during the retailer’s Early Cyber Deals event.
- Crutchfield: Save $500 on a Sennheiser soundbar and shop deals on Bose headphones and audio sunglasses and more.
- Dermstore: Take up to 30% off skincare with coupon code BLACK.
- Disney+: New subscribers can get the first month of Disney+ for just $1.99—one of the lowest prices we’ve ever seen.
- Echo Terra Beds:Get ready for refreshing sleep. You can score a latex mattress from Eco Terra Beds for $150 off with discount code BF150.
- Eddie Bauer: Get 50% off select items at Eddie Bauer—and free shipping on orders of $49 or more—or use the promo code THANKSGIVING50 to take an extra 50% off clearance.
- Girlfriend Collective: Take 30% sitewide on the activewear brand’s leggings, sports bras and more—they’re made with 90% recycled materials and our writer swears by them.
- GlassesUSA: GlassesUSA is Reviewed-approved for affordable eyewear, and through December 1, you can save 65% on eyeglasses and sunglasses frames with basic prescription lenses with code EARLY65, or take 40% off sunglasses and eyeglasses from designer labels with code DESIGNER40. If you’re really in the giving mood, use code BOGOFREE to get buy one, get one free glasses and sunglasses as well as free shipping.
- Gravity Blanket: Use code BLACKFRIDAY30 to save 30% on the weighted blanket we loved and more.
- Headspace: Save 60% on a monthly subscription and 50% on an annual subscription to our favorite meditation app.
- HSN:Snag early Black Friday markdowns on must-have holiday gifts, home essentials, fashion pieces and so much more.
- Hunt a Killer: Our writer loved this interactive mystery box, and through November 25, you can save 30% on a six-month season subscription.
- JCPenney: Shop markdowns across jewelry, toys, home appliances and more at JCPenney.
- Kate Spade Surprise:Shop discounts on purses, totes, wallets and more—including on the line’s whimsical Minnie Mouse and Arctic Friends collections.
- Keurig:Need a holiday gift for the coffee lover in your life? Now through November 21 you can save as much as 20% on coffee machines and K-Cups at Keurig when you enter discount code TIMETOSAVE21 at checkout.
- Madewell: Take 30% off all purchases through today with coupon code SKIMM25
- The Mirror: Through November 29, shoppers can save $500 on the cult-favorite smart tech workout screen and get free shipping and installation (a $250 value) when they enter coupon code HOLIDAY21 at checkout.
- Leesa: Score a luxury mattress from Leesa for up to $600 and take 20% off bundles.
- Lowe’s:Refresh your home for the holidays with major savings on appliances, tools and more at the early Lowe’s Black Friday sale.
- Macy’s: Shop the retailer’s Black Friday Early Access sale for deep discounts on holiday gifts and must-have pieces for your home, kitchen and closet.
- Michael Kors: Shop the Michael Kors sale section for markdowns of as much as 60% on purses, wallets and more for the site’s Holiday Head Start sale.
- Nectar:Score a Black Friday mattress deal when you take $100 off and get $399 worth of accessories (including a sheet set, mattress protector and pillows) for free with your purchase.
- Nest Bedding:Take 20% off luxury mattresses or a sheet and duvet set.
- Nordstrom: Shop early Black Friday deals on fashion finds and home favorites at Nordstrom’s constantly refreshed sale section.
- NordicTrack: Shop the NordicTrack Black Friday 2021 sale and snag our favorite treadmill, the NordicTrack Commercial 1750, for a $300 discount.
- Our Place: Shop discounts on home goods and snag the Instagram-famous Always Pan for under $100 through Cyber Monday on November 29.
- Overstock:Snag big savings on furniture and home goods during Overstock’s Black Friday sale. During the deal, you can take home furniture, home décor, bedding and more for up to 70% off.
- Puffy:Refresh your sleep set up with savings of up to $300 on mattresses from Puffy and as much as $455 worth of free sleep accessories, including pillows and sheets. Meanwhile, use code USAT350 at checkout to snag an extra $50 off your purchase.
- Purple Mattress: Get $600 off mattresses and bundles during Purple’s Black Friday sale.
- QVC: Shop the website’s Black Friday Sale Price event for hundreds of markdowns on electronics, fashion, beauty pieces, home items and more.
- Saatva: If you want to upgrade your sleep set-up, we have good news: You can save 10% sitewide right now—and 15% on orders above $2,750.
- Samsung: Snag deals on TVs, appliances, laptops and more during the Early Black Friday sales event.
- Serta: Buy any iComfort Mattress and Serta will give you a bedding bundle (valued at as much as $799) as well as a free foundation through December 6.
- Simmons: Get 20% off sitewide on mattress and more through November 29.
- SiO Beauty: Get 25% off site wide on wrinkle-smoothing patches for eyes, chest, neck and more.
- Snowe: Take 20% off home goods and get free shipping, too, through November 30 at 2:59AM EST.
- Solo Stove: Save as much as 35% on the smokeless fire pits our head of product and development called the “favorite thing I bought during the pandemic” (and 45% on fire pit bundles) through December 5 at Solo Stove.
- Sur La Table: Gear up for Thanksgiving with top-tier cookware, kitchen tools, knives, bakeware and more for Sur La Table at up to 55% off.
- Target: With markdowns already happening—and new ones dropping every Sunday—Target has the wishlist covered with buys in tech, home goods, fashion and more.
- Tory Burch: Take 30% off purchases of $250 or more—and as much as 50% off sale styles.
- Tuft & Needle: Tuft & Needle makes our favorite mattress in a box and right now, you can save as much as 20% during the Early Access sale through November 25.
- USA Today: Get a digital subscription to USA Today for just $1 a week for 52 weeks, then $9.99 per month.
- Victoria’s Secret: Shop markdowns across the site, including deep discounts on bras, leggings and more, and $10 off pajama sets.
- Walmart: Shop the sitewide Black Friday sale and save big across all categories.
- Wayfair:Scoop early-access Black Friday discounts right now at Wayfair. The online retailer is offering as much as 80% off furniture, bedding, kitchen items and more during its Black Friday Sneak Peek Sale.
- Zappos: Save as much as 50% on shoes, apparel and homegoods from the online megastore during its Black Friday sale.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sales event that traditionally happens at the end of November, after Thanksgiving. This year, like has been the case in the past few years, retailers will be emphasizing online shopping.
When is Black Friday 2021?
Black Friday falls on Friday, November 26, 2021. Cyber Monday will take place on Monday, November 29, 2021. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and each year, Black Friday occurs the day following, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
When do Black Friday 2021 sales start?
Broadly speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. With ongoing supply chain issues, we expect to see stores start their sales sooner and end them later. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sales begin in mid-October, with popular retailers, including Amazon, Best Buy and Walmart, offering up tons of epic deals.
How long do Black Friday sales last?
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday on November 29, 2021. Technically speaking, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the weekend between them); however, some bargains stick around through the end of the following week.
What deals do we expect during Black Friday?
As in years past, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every product available. Whether you’re shopping for a new bed, the latest technology or a new winter coat, Black Friday will have your needs covered.
What stores offer Black Friday 2021 deals?
How do I prepare for Black Friday?
Ahead of Black Friday, make a list. Keep in mind that Black Friday offers some of the best prices during the year, so it’s a good idea to shop for everyone on your shopping list.
During Black Friday, we expect retailers to limit the availability of the very best doorbuster deals. When these deals become available, they could run out quickly.
To ensure that you’ll be able to checkout with ease, make sure your shipping and payment information is up to date at the retailers you intend to shop. Be aware of how much cash back your credit cards will net for each retailer, or if there are benefits you’d like to use (for instance, some credit cards offer extended warranties for certain products purchased).
If you’re not already an Amazon Prime member, you can sign-up for a free, month-long trial. The subscription is $6.49 for students and $5.99 for those receiving qualifying government assistance. For everyone else, an Amazon Prime subscription will cost $12.99 per month, or $119 per year. This subscription gets you free two-day shipping, plus tons of other benefits, including Prime Gaming, Prime Video and access to Amazon’s Lightning deals.
If you’re planning on shopping Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the optimal time to start or renew your Prime membership would be Monday, November 1. However, we recommend shopping early this year to avoid any supply issues.
There’s more where this deal came from.Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter and we’ll keep ’em coming every Sunday through Friday.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.